Administration of an estate or trust can be intimidating.
Estate and Trust Administration is the process of executing the legal, procedural and financial matter according to your wishes. This may involve collecting assets, filing necessary income and estate taxes, and providing detailed accounts to estate and/or trust beneficiaries and working with probate to be certain everything works out as you had envisioned.
- Administration of your estate
- Providing guidance in probate proceedings
- Supervision of preparation of estate and inheritance tax returns
- Estate and gift tax audits
- Advising with fiduciary income tax matters
- Distribution of estate assets
- Modification of irrevocable trusts
- Advising beneficiaries
Anderson, Desimone & Green, PC handles all forms of estate and trust administration, including probate matters, Qualification of Executor, accountings, inventories, notices, filings, hearings, and contests.
We act as your advocates to be sure that your wishes are executed through overseeing disbursements, conditions, and processes to ensure your desires and goals are put first.