Providing Information to the Community
Anderson, Desimone & Green, PC offers professional, knowledgeable speakers for your community event at no cost.
Call us at (540) 776-6434.
• Wills and Trusts
• Elder Law
• Special Needs
• End of Life Planning
• Asset Protection
- Learn about the pros and cons of Wills, Revocable Living Trusts and Irrevocable Trusts
- How to transfer assets to your heirs with the least expense, delay and hassle while minimizing taxes
- How to protect an inheritance from divorce, lawsuits, charming cheats, creditors, predators, inlaws and outlaws
- How to plan properly if you have no children and steps you need to take right now
- When, why and how to use Trusts and how proper planning benefits everyone, not just the wealthy
- The best type of planning should you become incapacitated or disabled
- Three proven methods to protect your assets from the expenses of nursing home care or lawsuits
- How to protect beneficiaries with poor money-management skills from blowing all you have worked for!
- Practical, common sense tips you need to know while you plan your affairs
- Learn how Powers of Attorney and Health Care Directives work, and Virginia’s newest laws
- How to reduce “family fallout” after someone dies, streamline the wealth transfer process and retain family harmony